Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make adifference

On 2016-01-21, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:35:48 +0000, Jolly Roger wrote:

Bull****. The research is being done, but you refuse to acknowledge it
because it doesn't fit your silly narrative that cell phone use while
driving is perfectly safe.

http://www.distraction.gov/stats-research-laws/research.html

Heh heh ...

You think you are witty; but you're anything but.

show me where in those stats it shows the accident

They show that distracted driving, including cell phone use, does cause
accidents. That's something you dispute, because you are a fool.

Remember, your theory *predicts* and *requires* accidents.

It's not a theory - it's a fact. Distracted driving does cause
accidents. The data you so desperately want to ignore shows that. You
are the *last* person to be schooling others on the subject.

JR