Chris Ward

Default Is today 1st jan 2004 ?????

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 17:23:24 +0000, Joe Green wrote:

I have a "Big Display Radio Controlled Clock (RCL-07) from Argoose, it sets
itself 3 times a day from the Rugby transmitter. Today is the 1st January
2004, but last week it was definitely November. One must assume (or must
one?) that the fault is with (actually I am not sure how to complete this
sentence). Any thoughts ?

Mmmm! I have 3 clocks (2 analogue and one digital) that receive their
synch signals from the Rugby transmitter, though on a much more frequent
basis than 3 times per day. None has shown the wrong time and the digital
one is certainly showing the correct date.

Chris Ward