Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Paul M. Cook[_2_] Paul M. Cook[_2_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make adifference

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:41:51 -0500, Porky Pig wrote:

Except, where are the accidents everyone seems to say are *caused*
by driving while using a cell phone?

The *accidents* don't seem to exist.

How would anyone ever know?
Would anyone be stupid enough to admit their texting caused an accident?

Yes officer, the accident was all my fault.
I was busy texting instead of paying attention to the road.

How would anyone ever know?
Are you crazy?

If there were more accidents, they'd show up in the accident reports.
Accident reports have been compiled accurately in the USA for decades.