Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Porky Pig wrote
Paul M. Cook wrote
chris wrote

All of which makes perfect sense. The original article is he
http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi...PH.2014.302537

Except, where are the accidents everyone seems to say are *caused* by
driving while using a cell phone?

The *accidents* don't seem to exist.

How would anyone ever know?

By checking whether they were texting at the time of the accident,
particularly with those who only have the driver in the car at the time.

Would anyone be stupid enough to admit their texting caused an accident?

They dont have any choice in that in some situations.

Yes officer, the accident was all my fault.
I was busy texting instead of paying attention to the road.