Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 5:36:52 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 01/19/2016 03:36 PM, T wrote:
On 01/18/2016 06:36 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/18/2016 05:32 PM, Robert Green wrote:
Grover Norquist is a traitor who should practice what he preaches.

When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend as some kids do by the name
of Grover Groundhog. I have trouble taking people by the name of Grover
seriously.

Which state is he running in?

Well, if Daffy Duck gets nominated, I will have to abandon
Grover

There is always the guy I'm voting for if he gets the Republican nomination, Sponge Bob Square Pants. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sponge Monster