Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Your Name[_4_] Your Name[_4_] is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

In article . com,
Porky Pig wrote:
On 1/19/2016 6:13 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:22:28 +0000, chris wrote:

All of which makes perfect sense. The original article is he
http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi...PH.2014.302537

Except, where are the accidents everyone seems to say are *caused*
by driving while using a cell phone?

The *accidents* don't seem to exist.

How would anyone ever know?
Would anyone be stupid enough to admit their texting caused an accident?

Yes officer, the accident was all my fault.
I was busy texting instead of paying attention to the road.

The driver doesn't have to admit it, and in some cases they're dead so
couldn't even if they wanted to. It's quite easy for police to get
cellphone connection times and see the phone was in use (and what use)
at the time of the accident - it's been done in numerous cases already.