Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Porky Pig Porky Pig is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 1/19/2016 6:13 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:22:28 +0000, chris wrote:

All of which makes perfect sense. The original article is he
http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi...PH.2014.302537

Except, where are the accidents everyone seems to say are *caused*
by driving while using a cell phone?

The *accidents* don't seem to exist.

How would anyone ever know?
Would anyone be stupid enough to admit their texting caused an accident?

Yes officer, the accident was all my fault.
I was busy texting instead of paying attention to the road.