Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On 01/17/2016 05:49 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:41:54 -0800, T wrote:

On 01/12/2016 03:25 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
Came across some more info by a constitutional scholar...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...html?tid=sm_fb

He concludes Cruz is ineligible.

Which was the point Trump was getting at and the article that Trump
was referring to. If it is not resolved and Cruz gets nominated,
there will be a lawsuit.

I hope Cruz does get this squared away before any nomination as
I think he would make Trump an excellent VP. Or a P, if
Trump doesn't get in.

Exactly. It's clear to anyone with the ability to read (or listen)
that this is NOT a settled issue. Yet people like Trader4 want to
pretend it is and argue with anyone who says it's unsettled.

It was the Washington post that raised the issue. If you look
at the ebb and flow of Democrats between American Pravda
and congressional democratic offices, it doesn't take a
rocket scientist to figure out the Libs already know about it
and are planning something over it.

Trump was only commenting on the above. I really wish Cruz would
get this out of the way, so he can run without if shadowing him.
This time Cruz should listen to Trump.