Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT, Dale "Buffin" Griffin has died at age 67. RIP

Frank posted for all of us...

On 1/19/2016 4:48 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
This is getting strange. Entertainers I liked are dying this month and their ages are all in the same range. Late 60's and early 70's. Griffin was the drummer of the band Mott the Hoople. You may have heard a song by them and never known the name of the band because it was all over. The band also had a connection to David Bowie who also just passed away. I'm getting paranoid. o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mott_the_Hoople

Pay attention to the clothing on the band members and in the scenes of young people from the 1970's. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkqQj8Z_aVY

[8~{} Uncle Hoople Monster

I'd imagine statistics of entertainers deaths would show maybe a 10 year
plus lower life span. Alcohol, drugs, smoking, inconsistent work and
sleep schedules are probably the main contributors to their early demise.

With some of them it is surprising that they live as long as they do.

Look at their antics on TMZ which follows some of the creepier around.
Train wrecks waiting to happen, e.g. Charlie Sheen.

HAA See, having money just f's you up.

--
Tekkie