Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Furnace metal-on-metal noise

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:38:23 -0600
Muggles wrote:

On 1/18/2016 10:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 12:39:55 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Don Y posted for all of us...

Frustrating when I see folks "retire" and "do nothing" with
their lives. (watch TV, go out to eat, etc. -- not my idea of
an EARNED REWARD after all of those years working!) You'd think
(?) they would notice their friends/acquaintances/colleagues
around them dying and get motivated to DOING something with their
"final" years!

It's tougher than you think. If one ages well then yes good to go.
If not then it's bad, 15 minutes working to get out of bed,
frequently. I am disabled as a result of my firefighting days.
Sort of like building steam up in a boiler. Good and bad days.
Even good days one must pay attention to what you are doing lest
you fall, or tweak something else in your body. Ask Unc for other
references. I had a lot a plans for what I was going to do when
retired. My motto is one can either rust out or wear out. I don't
know where I fit in this.

I don't like it when posters make fun of disabilities. But I
realize they don't have a broad point of view. One has to live a
day at a time, tomorrow you may not be here. Sobering.

Thanks for being a real hero because of your public service my
friend. Like me, my brother and other friends of ours, damage has
built up over the years from repeated injuries to our bodies. With
me and my brother, it's our knees and shoulders. We're lucky
because some of our friends also have fraked up backs. We don't
have chronic back pain. Just back pain every now and then from
overuse or sleeping the wrong way. We should appreciate the lovely
DEA for protecting all of us in chronic pain from those evil
analgesics. Every physician I've dealt with is paranoid about
prescribing pain medication in amounts that will give me enough
relief to function without making too much noise. Whenever someone
notices how much noise I make when getting up or reaching for
something, I explain that I'm practicing my Karate moves. The
doctors worry that some DEA wonk behind a desk somewhere will
decide that the doctor is prescribing too much pain medication and
destroy their career. The DEA treats doctors and pharmacies as
guilty until proven innocent. The DEA is practicing medicine
without a license. The feds do this because they can find the
doctors and pharmacists since it's too hard to find the dealers of
illegal drugs and the agency must have something to show Congress
that justifies their existence. It's just like the ATF going after
licensed gun dealers because they didn't fill out a form properly
or misspelled a word on one. O_o

My husband swears we're being harassed by DEA helicopters buzzing us
as all hours of the day and night, and I'm inclined to agree with him.
Ever since we built a greenhouse in our back yard weird things have
been happening like unmarked helicopters pausing over our house while
filming the back yard while my husband watches them do it. We have
fish tanks in our greenhouse for aquaponics, and we keep citrus trees
in there to over winter them. Oh, and in the summer we have a
Japanese Chaste tree that grows leaves that look like pot. It blooms
pretty purple flowers most of the summer. Before we put in the
greenhouse we'd rarely get 'copter fly-by, but now it's every day!

Yea, sure. You on xanax like your bud morgan?
jenn always trying to make yourself look big/important.