Unc for other references. I had a lot a plans for what I was going to do
when retired. My motto is one can either rust out or wear out. I don't know
where I fit in this.

I don't like it when posters make fun of disabilities. But I realize they
don't have a broad point of view. One has to live a day at a time, tomorrow
you may not be here. Sobering.
--
Tekkie

Thanks for being a real hero because of your public service my friend. Like me, my brother and other friends of ours, damage has built up over the years from repeated injuries to our bodies. With me and my brother, it's our knees and shoulders. We're lucky because some of our friends also have fraked up backs. We don't have chronic back pain. Just back pain every now and then from overuse or sleeping the wrong way. We should appreciate the lovely DEA for protecting all of us in chronic pain from those evil analgesics. Every physician I've dealt with is paranoid about prescribing pain medication in amounts that will give me enough relief to function without making too much noise. Whenever someone notices how much noise I make when getting up or reaching for something, I explain that I'm practicing my Karate moves. The doctors worry that some DEA wonk behind a desk somewhere will decide that the doctor is prescribing too much pain medication and destroy their career. The DEA treats doctors and pharmacies as guilty until proven innocent. The DEA is practicing medicine without a license. The feds do this because they can find the doctors and pharmacists since it's too hard to find the dealers of illegal drugs and the agency must have something to show Congress that justifies their existence. It's just like the ATF going after licensed gun dealers because they didn't fill out a form properly or misspelled a word on one. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster