Steven Busic

Default Cell Phone Jammer

I agree that loose cannon shouldn't build a cell phone jammer.
However, even though a cell phone jammer is illeagal, the information
on how to build one is not. If I told him how to build one, and he
used it I would be safe from prosecution, however if he told me where,
when or even that he intended to use it I could be in trouble. I do
some what regret giving him as much info as I did about the HERF, but
it would destroy his car as well, unless he has a REALLY OLD car that
has no computers, PCBs, or chips in it.

"Sofie" wrote in message ...
Loose Cannon:
You would have to be naive to think that even if we knew how to build a cell
phone jammer that we would give you detailed instructions over a "public"
communication like the internet. ..... and I would think that you would
have to be naive to even ask how to build an illegal device over an internet
public forum. Furthermore, what you want to do is not only illegal as
hell, but as others have pointed out can disrupt important emergency
communication that someone's life could depend on.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Loose Cannon" wrote in message
Thanks for all the good input, guys! Now, do any of you electronics whiz
kids know how to build one of these?