Posted to alt.home.repair

Default eReader options

On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:39:42 -0600, Tekkie® wrote:

Some cut.

+1 Also your tax $$$ at work. They also have ebooks but I like the
"paper"
experience. If they can't get it I either buy it used off Amazon, or new
off
Amazon-if I have to have it... or bag it. I had a buddy whom had a list
of
every book he ever read. One a week for many years in a composition
book. He
retired and haven't heard from him. Hmm The state pays for the ILL.

There are used books for sale on Ebay also. Pretty cheap and I
think the money goes to charity sometimes.