Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Concrete damage-Why?

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:53:30 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:16:20 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"Susan Bugher" wrote in message
stuff snipped

Typo alert - the spelling should be spalling, not spalding.

Good catch. Spaldings were the pink rubber balls we played stickball with
in my youth and for some reason they were called "spaldines."

Spalding made all kinds of sports gear. I had a number of Spalding
baseball gloves when I was a kid. Think they made 16" softballs too.

Who the phuc cares?! Four replies worry about a misspelled word. Yet
offer no advice to the OP from Reno, Nevada about his concerns or
question why it happens. Cheap shots. Bunch of no nothings, I'd say.

KMA

+1 Time to stop reading this thread. Another derailment.

--
Tekkie