Steven Busic

Default Cell Phone Jammer

(Alex Bird) wrote in message . com...

No, what you really want to do is send some sort of malformed signal
to the phone, scrambling the battery management software, and making
the Li-Ion battery explode whilst they're using their phone. Causes
_great_ injuries and discourages phone use !!

How??? It sounds a bit half baked if you ask me. it is possibleto
cause a fire by shorting out the leads of a lithium battery, but
exploding, I think not. Besides, what if a young child were on the
phone, or in the vicinity of the exploding phone while you used it!
What kind of range would such a device have? How much would it cost to
build?