techforce

Default LISTEN up, people requesting datasheets

I dont have a problem if you wanna upload Datasheets to the Parts_Link
Group. Thats what its there for. Parts or Parts Related Info.

--

Parts_Link : Repair Parts For Service Technicians

A *PARTS ONLY* type Group & Service for Technicians where they can look for
Hard to locate, NLA or Used Parts to help expedite Repairs.

Post your own Inventory in the Group Database in case another Tech Needs
something you may have. Search the Database for Parts Other Techs may have
that you need....or maybe you know someone who has what someone else is
looking for?

Still Cant Find the part? Enter it to the WANTED Section, and it will be
added to the OPEN_ITEMS Report & sent to all members every 2 weeks, as a
reminder for them to keep an eye peeled for your part.

All this For FREE!!! (Paypal Donations Accepted, but not Manditory)

IMPORTANT !! **
Be sure you follow the instructions after you recieve a file called
"approval.txt" when signing up. Else you will likely be denied membership,
since we would not be able to tell where you found the link to the site.**

"Tom Wright" wrote in message ...
WOULD people requesting datasheets HELP US so we can HELP you.

Is it possible to tell us a little about the IC you are asking for, like
"I need datasheet for LA5515 it is used as a Vertical output IC, in a
$%#@$% brand TV"

We might notice it on the odd service manual we have