Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concrete damage-Why?

On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 6:35:54 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:20:05 -0500, Susan Bugher
wrote:

Typo alert - the spelling should be spalling, not spalding.

Lots of info online about cause (varies) & repair if you search for
"spalled concrete".

Susan

Thanks Internet school teacher. I saw my spelling error after I
posted. Maybe you could give the OP some advice about concrete
"spalling" in Reno; instead of pickin' nits?

Or move over to the alt.home.repair.spell.check group.

Lots of info online on how to get there.

Premature Postification, don't feel bad it happens to all guys every now and then. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Immature Monster