Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/17/2016 01:42 PM, Don Y wrote:
- the RPN nature (stack machine) is incredibly CONSISTENT -- but,
counterintuitive. People are more likely to think along the lines
of "do SOMETHING to THIS and THAT"; not "THIS and THAT have SOMETHING
done to them"

You can sometimes hide the RPN but it takes work. I've got a HP 16C
calculator. It was always fun to leave it laying around. For extra
credits, set it to hex mode. If they got past the RPN, 45 73 + is WHAT?

Semi apropos, I saw a cartoon recently that asked 'How do you generate a
random string?" "Put a web designer in front of Vim and tell him to
save and exit."

https://lol.browserling.com/