Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/17/2016 01:43 PM, Don Y wrote:

Have to wonder what they do with other body parts -- male *and* female! :

Got me. Shirts are problematic too. With the New Asian Inch 37" sleeves
are about right. I wear a lot of short sleeve shirts because I got tired
of blowing out the elbows.

I bought a pair of boots at REI, Merrels maybe, and worked my way up to
14s before they even felt halfway reasonable. In real use, they were so
painful at one point I took them off and walked down a rocky trail in my
bare feet. When they were collecting clothing for the tsunami victims
they went into the pile. Red Wing doesn't make a real hiking boot but at
least their size designations are real.