Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

On 01/17/2016 04:41 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The bombing of Dresden was awful because it wasn't a military target or even had anti aircraft defenses. One of the only reasons I can think of that it would be attacked was because it was a German city and the Allies were at war with Germany and from what I've read it was meant to shock Germany like the atomic bomb attacks on Japan.

Dresden is the most famous but many small towns were bombed during the
last days of the war. The Allies had the bombs and the planes and were
working down the checklist of places they hadn't bombed.