TCS

Default Cell Phone Jammer

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:17:07 -0800, Loose Cannon wrote:
I would like to get a device that I can install in my car which would emit a
frequency that would mess up any cell phone signals within 100 feet or so of
my vehicle when I activate the device.
I am told that such a device could be built for $25 or $30 worth of parts.
Does anyone know what parts are required and how to build one?
I get so sick of seeing drivers not paying attention to their driving when
they are yacking on their damned cell phones, I think it is time to fight
back.
I am aware that such a device is probably illegal but frankly, I don't give
a damn. It has been my experience that most things that are fun and
enjoyable in life are illegal.

You'll give a damn when somebody trying to call 9-11 writes down your
license plate for a police report where a death could have been avoided.
You'll have plenty of time to think about it in jail.