Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Two captcha questions

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 5:36:14 PM UTC-6, Neill Massello wrote:
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

I've read that they're using our responses to refine their Optical
Character Recognition software.

No, they're using you to do the OCR on words that stump their software.
You're doing the work that computers won't. But be happy: this means we
won't be terminated by our new machine overlords.

The human rebels will use CAPTCHA to communicate to keep the robot overlords from figuring out what the organics are up to. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Organic Monster