Daniel Rudy

Default Cell Phone Jammer

Somewhere around the time of 11/08/2003 16:17, the world stopped and
listened as Loose Cannon contributed this to humanity:

I would like to get a device that I can install in my car which would emit a
frequency that would mess up any cell phone signals within 100 feet or so of
my vehicle when I activate the device.
I am told that such a device could be built for $25 or $30 worth of parts.
Does anyone know what parts are required and how to build one?
I get so sick of seeing drivers not paying attention to their driving when
they are yacking on their damned cell phones, I think it is time to fight
back.
I am aware that such a device is probably illegal but frankly, I don't give
a damn. It has been my experience that most things that are fun and
enjoyable in life are illegal.
Thanks for any input.

Trust me, I'd love to...But being that it is illegal as hell, plus
emergancy services depending more and more on it (which translates into
someone's life), I will not help you build one. Could I build one?
Yes. Hmm...Loose Cannon...I say that your chosen name fits you quite well.

--
Daniel Rudy

Remove nospam, invalid, and 0123456789 to reply.