Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On 1/16/2016 5:23 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/16/2016 03:37 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
IIRC, his exact words were "The military's job is to kill people and
destroy property."

They're definitely not social workers. Considering that most of the bots on the
ground are young men in their late teens or early twenties, I wouldn't expect
much sensitivity to cultural differences, nor do I think it's fair to expect it.

Join the Army. Travel to exciting, exotic places. Learn exciting skills.
Meet exciting and exotic people. And kill them!