Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 1/16/2016 7:46 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
You folks all look like an expert. Let me ask a question.
I am a RC, do you believe in god? Do you trust in god?
What's the difference between this two questions? I am reading
a book right now, just read a few pages. Ran into this question.
Any one can answer that? BTW, some Mormon friends we have are all good
folks.

Soon as T answers these questions and more,
I'll work on deciding if he's a Christian.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus