Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 1/16/2016 5:22 PM, T wrote:
On 01/15/2016 08:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mormons are a religoun all on to itself. Not a
bad ones as religions go. I know a lot of nice
Mormons, including yourself.

https://www.lds.org/new-era/1998/05/...tians?lang=eng

I am so sorry Stormin. That article only means that you
following some Christian teachings, which is a good thing.
It does not make you a Christian.

If you want to be a Christian, you have to choose to
believe in the Jesus of the Christians. The Mormon
Jesus is not even remotely related to the Christian Jesus.

I am glad that you follow some Christian teaching. You
are still not a Christian. You have to be a monotheist to
start with. But you are still a good guy and are not going
to hell.

Frankly, I don't much care what you think.
You don't have any influence in my life or
my afterlife. Other than a few minutes of
usenet time. And you sure don't have any
accuracy.

--
..
Christopher A. Young