Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

Per Oren:
To many. The military is supposed to kill people and break things.

I heard a general officer being interviewed a few years back.

He was commenting on the undesirability of using military forces for
other than military activities.

IIRC, his exact words were "The military's job is to kill people and
destroy property."

And one of my ROTC instructors in college used to say that the military
was the most efficient system for getting people to kill other people at
the risk of their own lives - but the least efficient system for doing
anything else.
--
Pete Cresswell