Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 01/15/2016 07:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/15/2016 5:42 PM, T wrote:
On 01/15/2016 09:05 AM, Muggles wrote:

hmmm You know a lot about Mormon religion.

Hi Maggie,

My mother was Christian and my father was Mormon.
I was exposed to both religions. They are very
different from each other.

Yours in Christ,
-T

Mormon is a subset of Christian. Like Texaco is
a subset of gasoline retailers.

No polytheists are a subset of Christians.

Mormons use the King James Version of the Bible
because we believe it (as far as it is translated
correctly).

"Translated correctly". Is that how you get around
not believing what it says?

You know the actual texts are available for anyone
to read and translate. There are some tiny translation
boo-boo in various English translations of the
Bible, but they are rather minor and we all know about
them. If you think something is translated incorrectly,
you can always check it out for yourself. (You might
have to learn Greek.)

Now are the actual text available of your golden
tablets available to anyone to check out? Did
they conveniently disappear?