Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016 09:41:05 -0600
Muggles wrote:

On 1/16/2016 7:21 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/16/2016 12:11 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/15/2016 12:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
IIRC, T is Ex-Mo. Which tends to set him into
a familiar pattern.

He has a valid perspective with his background, I think.

My sense is that his view of Mormons is
filtered for some reason. He's not seeing
the church clearly.

Everyone filters their viewpoint through their own eyes, don't you
think? Even people who agree on various things come to their
conclusions for different reasons. You both have come to your
separate conclusions because you're filtering everything based on
your own personal experiences. That's normal, I'm thinking.

You two should get a room.
You fit the profile of the woman
in the group