Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 1/16/2016 7:23 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/16/2016 12:14 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/15/2016 9:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Mormons use the King James Version of the Bible
because we believe it (as far as it is translated
correctly).

So, it's ok with you when I use KJV text in discussions?

Quite all right. Please be understanding if I'm a
bit suspicious when people ask me for interpretations
of this or that scripture. I've been through that
with T, and his attempts to prove me wrong.

Isn't that what having a conversation, often times, is about? People
expressing their own point of view, and at least on Usenet groups, when
people disagree about something they try to prove they're right and
someone else is wrong.

I'm not surprised when that happens because it's normal to have those
sorts of discussions here. It's ok to disagree.

--
Maggie