Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Winter tires

Tony Hwang wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/7/2016 8:00 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Time for another set. I used always Michelin Lattitude Xice series.
Any other similar choice?

Very happy with the Nokiaone set quickar round. They have other
winter models too.

Wheels I ordered are coming in this week end. I have to choose one set
quick. Short listed Michelin, Toyo, Continental(new car summer tire is
Conti. now. Used to be Michelin) Winter is here now. Minus 20C and some
snow flying around.

Just finished installing a set of winter tires with OEM rims. Michelin
does not have my size. Ended up with Toyo Observer SUV tires, 245/55/19.
First impression, Toyo is as good as Michelin in the wet snow.