Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:17:09 -0800, T wrote:

I suggest to the more extreme of those people that they take a few
months off, rent an apartment in Mogadishu and, if they survive, report
back on how things are with little or no government.

Pete,

This is a bad argument. Maybe not if you were conversing with
a libertarian.

I think Pete ought to read a book from a Army Commander on the ground.

_Streets of Mogadishu: Leadership at its Best, Political Correctness
at its Worst!_

Bill Clinton _caused_ Black Hawk Down. He never issued a "kill"
order. Reduced military sources designed by the military. He did
exactly what happened in Vietnam. Civilian government leaders playing
political correctness that got troops killed and a lost battle. ****es
me off!.

Clinton put our forces under command of the UN. And later questioned
this Commander in the White House as if he was a liar. Spit.

"Task Force RANGER became involved in the most intense combat
for American troops since the Vietnam War. Streets of Mogadishu
addresses not only this situation commonly referred to as Black Hawk
Down, but also the untold stories of that military engagement, the
real events of Task Force RANGER combat operations from leadership to
the negative impacts of political correctness on military decisions."

http://www.amazon.com/Streets-Mogadishu-Leadership-Political-Correctness/dp/0615511643

I'll gift/loan my autographed copy, if needed.