Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

Don Y posted for all of us...

On 1/15/2016 9:20 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per rbowman:
Sanders might be better served by going home and working on the Second
Vermont Republic.

I think he is performing a service by saying things that others fear to
say.... whether it will do any good is another question.

Sooner or later, things will get out of hand and there will be a "correction".
I'd hate to be a business (or, one of the 1%) when that day comes.

It is sad that greed and irresponsibility have become the norm.

Perhaps we should start replacing "fines" for crimes committed by
businesses with "jail time"? Of course, it wouldn't be proper to
incarcerate any of the principles -- especially as the ones
responsible may no longer be officers.

So, just suspend the organization's business license for the period
of "incarceration" -- deny them the "freedom" to conduct business
for that period of time.

This would essentially be the kiss of death for anything more than
a few *days*. Can't pay your employees, vendors, deliver products,
etc. Sort of like what incarceration does to *humans*. Of course,
the folks suspected of being responsible would be pariahs in the
eyes of other similar businesses ("Hell, no! WE don't want to hire
you and suffer that same fate!")

You would have to explain to me how the innocent employee would benefit.

Jail would be a good thing for offenders, but how to separate the CEO's and
Congress-stupes is beyond me.

--
Tekkie