Jerry G.

Default o'scope probe grd leads needed

Most of the electronic suppliers should be able to have probe parts. They
normally will be selling scope probes, or have them for you.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Rewar" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get a couple o'scope probe ground leads? That is,
the
ones with the horseshoe like clip that clip onto the probe. There are
several
sizes I think. I need ones (or just the clip) that will fit a 3/8in
grounding
ring. I am currently using steel clips which are straight on one side and
half horseshoe on the other. They work fairly well but are awkward and, or
course, I can't solder the grd lead to them. Any suggestions?

Robert