Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default eReader options

On 1/15/2016 10:47 AM, Susan Bugher wrote:
On 1/15/2016 10:15 AM, rbowman wrote:

The SONY Digital Paper DPT-S1 is A4 size with 1600 x 1200 resolution.
It's also around $800 and I don't know if it does anything other than
pdf's.

Nope - PDF only. Thanks for mentioning the Sony. You inspired me to do a bit
of browsing - found a nice web site that lists supported formats for e ink
ereaders (but not for color ereaders).

http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/
http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/ebook-reader-comparison.html
http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/large-ebook-readers.html

Lots of other info too - reviews, recommendations. . .

Thanks, Susan, I'll chase down the links and see if it helps me
sort out the "mess". I suspect SWMBO won't be happy with *any*
of these options ("Why can't I just have a BOOK??!")