Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default Clearing Drains with Air Pressure

In ,
typed:
On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 19:05:51 -0800 (PST), Pavel314
wrote:

I bought a CO2 powered drain unclogger; it uses the same CO2
cartridges that I use in my seltzer bottle. Works pretty well but I
have to cover the vent hole in the sink with a wet rag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxPltLENic

When I lived in an apartment, I used a CO2 fire extinguisher to clear
a chronically clogged toilet (wooden Q tips flushed)
It worked great and we never had another clog. Unfortunately I had
blown the pipe open down in the storage area below and we pretty much
flooded the place before they found it.

Oops. Funny story.