Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/14/2016 11:44 AM, Frank wrote:
Nobody will say, I stole this. They just say, here's a free-be. In the
beginning I googled for "free ebooks" and could see where they wanted to
take me and said, no thanks.

http://ereadernewstoday.com/

This is legitimate. You can sign up to get a daily email of free or 99
cent ebooks. Some are first time authors, others are better established
authors that Amazon has discounted for whatever reason. Many are worth
exactly what you paid for them but I've hit several authors that I
enjoy. Often the author will have several follow-on books that may be
$2.99 or $3.99, with the first one free.

That's one thing I enjoy about eBooks. In a way it can be like a vanity
press. On the other hand a fledgling author can get his work out,
develop a following and hone his craft rather than waiting to win the
publishing house lottery while filling his mailbox with rejection slips.