Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default LED SWITCH THREAD REPAIR ?

no gauge as yet....I'm planning finding an SAE fine die will butcher a metric into submission for a EUREKA !!! a panel nut.

One of the years great terminology locations...ace Dude .

As it worked in, the current project required 2 switches and there were 2 nuts.

so far right....with few threads. 3 layer plywood panel. Maybe use aluminum ...

No, the Hardware Wizard is alive and .....at work here in S. Florida with a reservoir of Liebermenn and Muzi's on hand supplementing SSA. Experts standing around bored waiting for Gyro's arrival with a puzzle.

The project is a success. Next hooking in a LED flasher relay to the Mother Ship LED installation on the roof rack side's n rear. complete with a Spanish rendition of: El Coache is backing up...and a standard truck beep beeper for exits from Mac's parking lot..

But great relief app roaching the Standard Western Interstate 3 Mile Stalled traffic Lineup at 75 mph ...just over the rise. The one past O'Neils goldmine hole ....road where the ambulance crew is onsite.

https://goo.gl/L7d8WX

the 550 mounted low as designed with 10 ga wiring from batt does the job LeMans style. One 550. The 550 pair was meant for lighting the right berm as the 550 has a tight narrow beam.

Roof mounted 550's suffer the same problem as corn grown in winter.

See al the roof mounted macho lighting setups right ? I dunno. I have't found a light ...not looking in off road tho...that flacks BEAM DESIGNED FOR ROOF MOUNTS..

Clearly the 550 was designed as a bumper level mount.

Hella fogs were tired from the roof n that was a complete loss. No go there at all.