Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/13/2016 08:41 PM, Don Y wrote:
Ah, OK. We don't have any magazine subscriptions. She just recently
commented on yet another attempt to get her to RE-subscribe to a magazine
she had years ago: "I saved the old issues and all they do is
recycle the same articles..."

I found that a long time ago except for the magazines covering a moving
target. It's rather like the school system; they start a beginning
class, work them through to more complex matters, and then restart the
cycle in a year or two.

I'm down to 'Circuit Cellar', 'Motorcycle Consumer News', and 'Guns &
Ammo'. I don't even remember subscribing to the last one. I certainly
haven't paid for it in years but it keeps coming like some of the trade
magazines.