dougie

Default Sony KV-29X2D

Sirs,

I've a problem with my TV. I assume the error is in the area of the tube.

The tv shows no picture. If I adjust G2 voltage to the max, I can see a
vague picture. No colors! Only shades of light and dark gray together with
the horizontal flyback (is this the right word?) lines. It looks a bit like
a balck and white negative photo.

G2 voltage in this situation is about 300V=
Voltage at the RGB kathodes is abut 60V= each.

I already checked the G2 Diode and resistor.

I don't have schematic nor service manual nor oscilloscope. Only multimeter
available.

Can somebody help.

Please post answeres also to my mail address

Thanks for your help!!