Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bulb fittings ES or BC

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Going back to that type of plug in the UK would be a retrograde
step - and how. We are fairly unique in having only the one plug
which covers pretty well all domestic requirements.

Bull****, we do too. And aren't stupid enough to have a fuse
in it, so modern fully molded cables are vastly more reliable.

Thanks for confirming you know less about UK 13 amps plugs than most
things. If that is possible.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Not bull**** - that's your speciality. Moulded on 13 amp plugs have been
around for many a year. They have access on the underside for the fuse.

No surprise that you needed a union to wipe your arse.

You'd never have been allowed to join my union. It was for skills only.

--
*A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.