Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:38:22 -0800, T wrote:

On 01/13/2016 05:19 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:10:54 -0800, T wrote:

Are you S-U-R-E you don't want to run for senate?

Can I **** in the Rose Garden in broad daylight in front of God and
everybody?

If that is all it takes to get you to run, well, then yes, by
all means!

Maybe you could charge a fee for the general public to do it too.
Could help bring down the deficit! :-)

I'm not convinced it's worthy of my effort.

You will be doing it for your State, your Country,
and all that is good and decent. Senator
Oren (R-NV) has a nice ring to it.

If Rory Reid, spawn of Harry runs, send me money. I like dollars.

Don't worry, Rory is not in the game.