Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

On 01/13/2016 03:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:42:30 -0800, T wrote:

Think of it this way: how does one best choose a wife?

You mean like Trump? How many has he been through.

Hi Oren,

Did you ever see the interview where he was asked if he'd learned
anything about marriage after he married his last wife? He
said that he learned that you "have to stop dating after
you get married". I almost puked I laughed so hard.

Hey, he grew up.

You an always ask him about it when you get sworn in for your
new senate seat!

:-)

-T

And yes, if I had tried that, I'd be laying on the floor
in a pool of my own blood with my wife standing over me
asking with her sweet voice "How do I reload this thing?"