Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 1/13/2016 7:07 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/13/2016 7:21 AM, wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote: "SM: And, so, that's what your belief system
says about
the Holy Ghost / Holy Spirit. "

OUR belief system? FYI "our" belief system is the
BIBLE itself. Specifically the King James or MEV.

No hoops or hurdles, no saints, no sacrements,
no big ships in the sky, or galactic rulers, no
"Holy Mother". Just direct Bible. Simple.

The Bible readers of the world can't agree on what
the Bible says. I can't really be too impressed.

Most can agree on the actual text of the Bible. The interpretation of
various scriptures is more along the lines of what some people disagree on.

--
Maggie