Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 1/13/2016 11:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/13/2016 12:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/11/2016 6:12 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/11/2016 11:05 AM, Muggles wrote:

You know the truth of the message because the Holy
Ghost testifies of the truth. Which I've never found
in any other church or denomination.

The Holy Ghost is supposed to be the fulfillment of a promise Christ
made that when he left this Earth a helper would come to us, and
we'd be
filled with the Holy Spirit. The HS isn't about denomination,
although,
some denominations emphasize the HS more than others.

SM: And, so, that's what your belief system says about
the Holy Ghost / Holy Spirit.

No. The text is what it says about the Holy Ghost/Spirit.

Which text?

John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,
that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in
my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your
remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the
Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he
shall testify of me:

John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go
away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if
I depart, I will send him unto you.

It; what?

It: The Comforter, which if the Holy Ghost.

What: Christ sent the Comforter to the believers. It says nothing about
sending the Comforter to a denomination.

Reading John chapters 14, 15, & 16 gives more in depth information.

--
Maggie