Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On 1/12/2016 8:29 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 5:23:23 PM UTC-6, Don Y wrote:
On 1/12/2016 2:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 11:15:27 AM UTC-6, Don Y wrote:
On 1/12/2016 9:35 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

OK, "National IQ" is a misnomer... People haven't gotten
significantly dumber in the past 80 years....... but "IQ" seems to
work better than the more accurate "Educational Level" or "Critical
Thinking Skills"....

The P.L.L.C.F. infested to educational system many years ago to promote
their agenda which is to cause The Dumbassification Of America because
low IQ and low information voters are more easily fooled and manipulated
into voting for Democrats. O_o

Then why do the democratic candidates speak at a higher level of
complexity (sentence structure) than the grunts and three-sylable
sloganism of the republican candidates?

The right thinks their base are idiots and dumb down their rhetoric to
simplistic ideas that they *hope* their base can swallow, without
thinking. "Build a wall"? Shows a complete lack of understanding for the
reality of the situation. Could just as easily say "Shoot 'em All" (note
how it fits the three-syllable test?) and how impractical *that* would
be.

I'm tired of not having "another choice". Voting is no fun if only one
party fields a candidate with above room-temperature IQ...

Yes, Democrats are so much more intelligent than any Republican. Perhaps

(sigh) You're proving YOUR point -- by not reading carefully and reading
*my* point!

When you *can't* find a claim to that affect, you can reread:
The [candidates of the] right thinks their base are idiots and dumb
down their rhetoric to simplistic ideas that they *hope* their base
can swallow, without thinking.

I'm so sorry. I must have mixed up your post with another one and thought the superior intelligence was implied by what I read. My mistake. o_O

" the democratic candidates speak at a higher level of complexity (sentence structure) than the grunts and three-sylable sloganism of the republican candidates?"

"...one party fields a candidate with above room-temperature IQ..."

Exactly. Does that say anything about "republicans" and/or "democrats"?
It speaks entirely to the candidates *fielded* by the parties and their
(presumed) opinion of the folks (constituents) that they are talking to
(trying to "win over")