Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 1/11/2016 6:12 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/11/2016 11:05 AM, Muggles wrote:

You know the truth of the message because the Holy
Ghost testifies of the truth. Which I've never found
in any other church or denomination.

The Holy Ghost is supposed to be the fulfillment of a promise Christ
made that when he left this Earth a helper would come to us, and we'd be
filled with the Holy Spirit. The HS isn't about denomination, although,
some denominations emphasize the HS more than others.

SM: And, so, that's what your belief system says about
the Holy Ghost / Holy Spirit.

No. The text is what it says about the Holy Ghost/Spirit.

--
Maggie