Jerry G.

Default Cell Phone Jammer

This is a bad idea. People will be put more in danger, because the first
thing users will do is keep redialling while driving!

Also, ambulance, police, fire protection, and many public security services
are all on cell service now. Any jamming will give difficulty for public
security. This can cause loss of life!

As for the nature of RF characteristics, it is difficult to control signals
in a confined area. A jammer may radiate all over the place, causing other
problems, especially in hospital zones, and related areas.

If anyone is caught with any type of radio jamming device in most countries,
especially the UK, USA, and Canada, (especially in these times) there is an
immediate jail term, without permissible suspended sentence. Think about
that one!

--

Jerry Greenberg

"Loose Cannon" wrote in message
I would like to get a device that I can install in my car which would emit a
frequency that would mess up any cell phone signals within 100 feet or so of
my vehicle when I activate the device.
I am told that such a device could be built for $25 or $30 worth of parts.
Does anyone know what parts are required and how to build one?
I get so sick of seeing drivers not paying attention to their driving when
they are yacking on their damned cell phones, I think it is time to fight
back.
I am aware that such a device is probably illegal but frankly, I don't give
a damn. It has been my experience that most things that are fun and
enjoyable in life are illegal.
Thanks for any input.