Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Replacement Windows: Step #7

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 18:18:52 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Oren wrote: "Take it up with Tekkie. Comment on Step #7 instead. OP had a legitimate subject and comment. "

I get it. I'M 'Tekkie'!! Cute, Oren, but
unnecessary given you have contributed
more to my topic than Mormon and Hwang
combined. Wish there was a way to hide
their contributions, such that they are.

No. Tekkie is another guy that filtered the Mormon and called him on
some things I'm not familiar with. The Mormon is ****ed, trying to get
past filters.

I'm glad to have commented on Step #7 for you. I know Step #7

Some posters have said to lighten up on Stumped. Nope, ain't gonna happen.
He dug his own hole in alt.hvac Anyone is free to look up his postings and
read them. I did before I realized I could serve posters better by outlining
his own illegal or immoral acts. He presents a real danger to the unknowing.
Luckily there are more people calling him out. I criticize others when I
think they are making bad posts. I also expect to be criticized when I do
it. I'm not perfect. I don't have time in my life to read senseless,
irresponsible jabber. I like to read informed or humorous posts. Opposing
views are welcome, I might learn something. Every once in awhile a pig finds
an acorn.

--
Tekkie