Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's

Eagle posted for all of us...

Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
On 1/9/2016 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2016 3:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them.

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity.

Yes alas, the arguments will go on time eternal. Politics, sex, religion;
all full of unending debate. I live and let live...

--
Tekkie